Google Scholar data - July 2022
Journal of Electronics and Informatics
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. D. Nirmal
4 issues per year
Journal of Electronics and Informatics (JEI) is a journal that publishes novel research articles on a broad spectrum of fundamental, theoretical, and empirical aspects of electronics engineering, communication, and informatics. The journal intends to explore the research contributions on all the aspects of designing, modeling and simulation of modern electronics and informatics engineering domain, which include electronic, optical and quantum electronic aspects and also the novel research on the underlying principles, computational algorithms and mathematical models.
The journal covers all essential domains of signal processing, electromagnetics, power electronics, wave propagation theory, process simulation, telecommunication, semiconductors, as well as applications in information technology, microelectronics, Nanoelectronics, expert systems etc.
- Spans on all aspects of modeling and simulation of modern electronic devices, circuits and information technology.
- Determines the state-of-the-art and future progress in semiconductor materials, nano electronics, and VLSI architectures.
- Extensively covers the issues on information systems design architectures, fabrication, design and applications.
- Investigates underlying computational algorithms and mathematical models.
- Sets forth the new applications of microelectronics, Nanoelectronics, optical and modern electronics in information systems.