Manuscript SubmissionSend manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Manuscript must be written entirely in English.
- All the submitted research articles will be checked for plagiarism before the review process.
- Plagiarism acceptance level of less than 20% and single source should be less than 5% will be considered for the review process.
- To avoid plagiarism, proper and appropriate citation practises should be followed.
- All submitted articles are subjected to a double-blind review process.
- The authors are asked to submit the source file (MS .doc, .docx, Latex .zip files).
- Author details should be included in the manuscript (Such as Name, Affiliation and Corresponding Author Emailid).
- Please provide a 150-250 word abstract. There should be no undefined abbreviations or references in the abstract.
- Please provide four to six keywords that can be used for indexing.
- If there are any conflicts of interest/competing interests, they must be disclosed.
- Funding information, Ethical Statement and acknowledgement to be included before the reference section.
- References should follow APA format.
- After review, you will receive a notification for Revision / Rejection / Acceptance.
- Once the paper is accepted for publication, send the final paper in editable format (MsWord or LaTex) along with the Copyright form.
Submission to First Decision: 4-6 weeks
Submission to Acceptance: 6-8 weeks
Acceptance to Publication: 2 week