Click here to submit article(or)
Send manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript Template Subscription Form Copyright Form
- The Manuscript must be written entirely in English.
- All the submitted research articles will be checked for plagiarism before the review process.
- Plagiarism acceptance level of less than 20% and single source should be less than 5% will be considered for the review process.
- To avoid plagiarism, proper and appropriate citation practises should be followed.
- All submitted articles are subjected to a double-blind review process.
- The authors are asked to submit the source file (MS .doc, .docx, Latex .zip files).
- Author details should be included in the manuscript (Such as Name, Affiliation and Corresponding Author Emailid).
- Please provide a 150-250 word abstract. There should be no undefined abbreviations or references in the abstract.
- Please provide four to six keywords that can be used for indexing.
- If there are any conflicts of interest/competing interests, they must be disclosed.
- Funding information, Ethical Statement and acknowledgement to be included before the reference section.
- References should follow APA format.
- After review, you will receive a notification for Revision / Rejection / Acceptance.
- Once the paper is accepted for publication, send the copyright form along with the final paper in the Journal template not more than 20 pages. Format (MsWord or LaTex).
Submission to First Decision: 4-6 weeks
Submission to Acceptance: 6-8 weeks
Acceptance to Publication: 2 week